The “What’s On In” websites are a rapidly growing eCommerce advertising brand, and has an exciting opportunity for an Advertising Sales Executive to join the team based across the UK (Home-Based).
Online advertising is currently worth £169 Million within the UK. More and more businesses are eager to advertise online with online search now dominating how customers now search, with IPads, iPhones, mobile search leads the way.
"What’s On In" are capitalising on this with its “What’s On In” advertising websites.
We are rapidly becoming a global brand with our high visibility advertising websites, now spreading around the world. From Asia to USA, Europe to the Pacific Rim, we are rolling out our fast moving Ecommerce Advertising websites, with a new location opening up weekly.
About the role:
Due to expansion, we are looking for an experienced Advertising Sales Executive to generate sales throughout the entire UK.
You will be responsible for selling ads on our websites throughout the UK, contacting all businesses and tradespeople in all UK postcode areas.
You will be home-based, on a self-employed basis.
* Target driven
* Having a “whatever it takes” attitude is a must to hit targets
* Self-starter with the ability to create sales
* Top research skills is a must
* Ability to develop strategies for business development while never taking NO as the answer
* Ability to connect with the right decision-maker
* Your negotiation skills must be top of your game
* Flexible approach to obtaining the sales
* Excellent remuneration package
* Basic Salary 22K-24K per annum
* 50% commission on ALL sales that you make, also 50% on repeat sales
* OTE £100k per annum
* Full training before starting the role
* Ability to work from home
If you are looking to work from home, working for a small expanding company with full authority to generate sales in all postcode areas, if you feel that you have what it takes to be part of our team, then we would like to have you one board with us.
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in and job titles including: Advertising Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Field Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Advertising Sales, B2B, Media Sales Executive, Regional Sales, Business Development Executive, may be considered