An immediate requirement has arisen for two Supervisors for a Highways project based in North West London. As the successful Supervisor you will be managing 8-10 staff on site with our clients requiring a background in Civils and experience with delivering Highways projects to tight deadlines.
The project is due to run until February 2020 at least, with the end clients looking to accelerate the projects time scales.
- Site Mobilisation
- Permitting, Licences and Permissions
- Stakeholder Engagement and agreements
- Implementation of the Company's Health, Safety and Welfare Policy
- Encouraging and assisting in developing safety procedures to ensure that established rules and safe working practices are adhered to
- Technical knowledge and able to put people to work and supervise for typical ground works, operations, excavation backfill, type 1 kerbs, drainage, ducts, drawpits, channel drains etc.
- Able to relate to clients in technical matters and communicate and relate to clients
A NWSRA Supervisor ticket is not essential but would be advantageous. CSCS and SSSTS would be needed for these works.
If you are interested in this role and fit the criteria above, please send us your application today.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Luke Clifford at Carrington West on (phone number removed).
If you feel that you are right for this job technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for jobs very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current job for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Parking professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 70+ years' experience in this market. Please call Luke at Carrington West on (phone number removed) for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us