Head of Cyber Security, Data Protection Act, Financial Services
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £1000 per day
Clearance: BPSS clearance (or willing and eligible to undergo, prior to project start date)
Key skills; Cyber Security, Capability Lead, Information Assurance, Information Security, Digital Security, Stakeholder Engagement, CCP, CISSP, CLAS, Accreditation, Compliance, Data Protection Act, ISO 27001, IEC 62443, GDPR, Risk Assessments, Defence, Government, National Security, FTSE100, Financial Services, Cyber Consultancy, Cyber Consultant, Business Winning, Business Delivery
My client, a UK wide organisation, currently has an opportunity for a Head of Cyber Security to lead the development of their cyber strategy and the creation of their cyber solutions. The successful Head of Cyber Security will have a thorough understanding of the cyber security market, an excellent working knowledge of Information Security and a relevant cyber security qualification such as CCP, CISSP or (former) CLAS. The role of Head of Cyber Security will also require experience with compliance and accreditation bodies and processes, a good working knowledge of technical regulations such ISO 27001, Data Protection Act and IEC 62443 and experience within a large organisation that is prone to facing a range of cyber-attacks. The ideal Head of Cyber Security will also have experience within the Financial Services sector.
**To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and either possess or be able to obtain MOD UK Security Clearance to SC level as a minimum**
Primary purpose of the role;
* To lead the Cyber Security Capability and to develop a Cyber Centre of Excellence within the UK to help deliver growth targets
* Working closely with senior executives from the wider Global Business Line, Sales Teams and Business Delivery Leads to lead the development of the cyber strategy and the creation of cyber solutions
* Development of a capability roadmap to maintain and enhance skills and grow the Cyber capacity
* Be the Technical Expert on matters of Cyber Security with a deep knowledge and understanding of current and future customer needs
* Responsible for the operational management of the cyber security team and for ensuring the delivery of work meets defined financial and quality measures as set out in the business strategy
* Supporting the Operations and Resource Lead in the effective and efficient operation of the Capability
* Taking accountability for driving improvements in delivery and performance across the business through the delivery of best practice
* Undertaking billable work in line with the demands of the business
* Thorough understanding of the cyber security market, including a deep understanding of the challenges, opportunities and evolving trends across digital businesses
* A comprehensive technical understanding of Cyber/Information Security
* Demonstrable experience of delivering results in challenging, client-facing environments
* Previous experience with developing strong relationships with stakeholders and external partners
* Proven experience of leading high performing teams at a senior level
* Experience in mainstream consultancy
* Relevant cyber security qualifications such as CCP, CISSP or (former) CLAS and membership of relevant professional bodies
* Familiarity with compliance and accreditation bodies/processes
* A good working knowledge of ISO 27001, IEC 62443 and Data Protection Act etc.
* Working knowledge of risk assessment methodologies
* Experience within the Financial Services sector
If you are interested in this role, please send through to me the latest version of your CV.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.
Cyber Security, Capability Lead, Information Assurance, Information Security, Digital Security, Stakeholder Engagement, CCP, CISSP, CLAS, Accreditation, Compliance, Data Protection Act, ISO 27001, IEC 62443, GDPR, Risk Assessments, Defence, Government, National Security, FTSE100, Financial Services, Cyber Consultancy, Cyber Consultant, Business Winning, Business Delivery