Our client is a global market leader in the Mechanical & Electrical Maritime sector. They can provide tailored solutions in this sector from tailored designs, engineering, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and start-up of scrubbers, and after-sales service
As a Site Manager you manage the installation of the scrubbers on the vessels.
You will be able to demonstrate a portfolio of delivery in MEP projects , managing sub contractors ideally with oversea's experience.
The purpose of the job is to perform M&E maintenance and commissioning services at customers ships in China.
Working a three month in territory and two weeks back at home.
Within the management of the installation process, additional responsibilities are -
Your tasks and responsibilities:
* Monitoring according to the specifications of the assembly of (parts of) products;
* Checking and testing the placed products through trail runs and measurements;
* Giving instructions and advices trough training to operating employees for using and maintenance of the placed products.
Maintenance And Repairs
* Perform (periodic) inspections at request of customer;
* Take care of overhauling, remodeling and repair activities to products. In some cases control local staff;
* Represent the client Maritime as site manager overseeing the engineers every visit, and relate to existing products and/or services with the commissioning activities;
* Giving instructions and advice to the operating staff on board about the use and maintenance of the products, by training courses.
Preparation And Completion
* Ensuring all engineers are Prep'd in work activities to be carried out on location as regards documentation, schedules, work drawings, tools, etc.;
* Making a report after every service visit, according to applicable rules and regulations, for the benefit of the own company, with modifications and proposals for the benefit of the customer;
* Overseeing the engineers in Taking care that reports will be reviewed with relevant stakeholders, after returning at the office.
Additional opportunities are available in Australia, Qatar and the U.S