£(Apply online only)
Require an individual to undertake the key EA activities on the Noah programme, i.e.
* Understanding the AS IS and to be Environment (the external entities and activities monitored, supported or directed by the business)
* Understand the Business Layer (business functions offering services to each other and to external entities)
* Understand the Data Layer (Business information and other valuable stored data)
* Shaping the Information System Layer (business applications offering information services to each other and to business functions), in particular the design of the Tools implementation for the monitoring and management of the operation in the NRHC
* To shape the Technology Layer (generic hardware, network and platform applications offering platform services to each other and to business applications) in the TO BE environment in line with the Network Rail technology stack and end to end service management.
The EA will need to work with:
* Shaping the telecoms networking activity to / from the NRH
* Existing Teams to ensure compliance with standards, e.g. Security, etc.
* Lead the Noah architecture work, within the constraints of NR Design Authority, and other Programme Architects
* Patient and calm personality. The job involves being in the middle between various groups (architects, infrastructure, project managers, info security, cyber security, NRT
* Microsoft based technical skills (Azure AD, ATP, etc).
* Understanding and experience of data migration.
* Cloud security - the person needs to have knowledge of (at least) Microsoft Azure and AWS, components, security, APIs
* Generalist security knowledge. The EA work involves assessing projects from all sorts of perspectives (application security, mobile, etc.) thus the person would need to have a broad knowledge of this space