As part of the evolution of the SAP landscape within our client, the BIS function have determined that in order to make the right short term tactical decisions around the updates or renewals of out / end of life of support components, there is a need to consider the longer term strategic roadmap for those processes and how they are supported by our applications.
As part of this analysis, the SAP Roadmap team are looking to understand the business pain points and required business improvements which are required, whilst balancing this with the overall business strategy and direction for the next few years.
As part of our early analysis from the Hire to Retire Process Architect (covering both HR and PY), we have identified a number of areas that require optimisation in our system, data and processes which needs to happen in order to bring our HR & Payroll processes to the level of efficiency we require.
- Specific deliverables and activities:
o Conduct detailed analysis and document detailed functional specifications to support the delivery of the business optimisations in the HR area.
o Work with the Hire to Retire Process Architect to give a joined up view of how these Optimisations need to be delivered, alongside the broader HR and Finance improvements.
o Identify training requirements
o Develop training materials
o Schedule and deliver training
- Act under the leadership and guidance of the SAP Roadmap Programme Manager together with other members of the SAP Roadmap team.
- Collaborate with all other work streams in SAP Roadmap and related Programmes to shape and develop agreed initiatives for deployment.
- Review initiatives from other work streams, assess impacts on the HCM work stream, and provide advice and support on those solutions can best be implemented.
- Maintain appropriate stakeholder management and employee engagement, in conjunction with the Programme Managers, throughout the journey.
- Participate in regular team and business engagement meetings, and own certain aspects of these meetings.
Skill. competencies, skills, knowledge:
• Solid business acumen, able to identify ideas and opportunities for beneficial business improvement – and able to work with leadership and business stakeholders, plus technical support resource, to bring these ideas into fruition
• Functionally competent in SAP HR&PY functionality at both an end-user level, and also with strong deep technical understanding for the relevant process areas to be able to lead specialist teams to carry out required Config/ development work.
• Strong in business process design
• Strong in all aspects of the project design/ test/ deploy lifecycle
• Excellent stakeholder management and influencing abilities – for use both within the programme and strong links to other corporate initiatives within the business.
• Strong in business-wide engagement, communication and training – and in particular in integrating with specialist teams who will provide delivery support in this area
• A ‘completer-finisher’ – comfortable in taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success
• SAP modules relevant to specific E2E area (PA, OM, TM, CATS )
• Business process design (Lean Six Sigma a plus)
• Design/ Build/ Test/ Deploy project lifecycle
• Stakeholder communication and training
• Process centric
• Results focused
• Data driven
• Fact based
• Customer focused
• Manages complexity
• Embraces change
For a confiential chat, or to recommend a potential candidate, please contact Jacob Bloom or James Smith on (Apply online only) or via email at/
By applying to this advert you are giving CPS Group (UK) Ltd authority to hold and process your data for this specific role and any other roles we may deem suitable to you over time. We will not pass your data to any third party without your verbal or written permission to do so. All incoming and outgoing calls are recorded for training and compliance purposes.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy