Solution Architect – London – 6 / 12 months Contract – Security Cleared
Security Cleared Solutions Architect working for a world renowned Financial Organisation based in Central London to work on a 6-12 months contract.
This Solution Architect will be joining their Architecture, Analysis and Consultancy team to assist with the delivery of their ongoing technical transformation, working on projects with a focus towards providing solutions to Complex Projects.
This prestigious banking firm is going through a period of significant change and transformation with Technology and Data the key enabler and at the heart of this huge programme. This Lead Architect will be joining the company at very early stages in this programme of work, they will engage with Key Stakeholders, understand requirements, and put together the solution, before looking at the providers/technologies to perform these Solutions.
Key Experience and Skills:
* Security Cleared or DV Cleared.
* Experience in IT Architecture, including application of Architecture principles to IT solution architecture. Demonstrating a broad understanding of a variety of technologies, within depth experience in providing Complex Solutions for Enterprise systems.
* Solution Architect, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining an Enterprise Architecture practice.
* Developing architectural blueprints and high-level designs that align to the technology strategy.
* Ensuring that Solution Architectures are fit for purpose, deliver against the business needs and are architected appropriately for the longer term strategic needs of the business.
* Developing architectural artefacts to support Technology Architecture team, including baseline and target architectures, building blocks and design patterns.
* Defining and agreeing timescales and delivering against those expectations.
* You will be actively engaging in identifying and shaping new solutions and processing techniques within the business.
* Any experience in the Payments or Financial markets advantageous.
* Any experience of working on CNI (Critical National Infrastructure Programmes) is an advantage.
* Understanding of architecture and development methodologies and techniques (TOGAF).
You will need a flexible approach to managing and prioritising a high workload and multiple complex issues and tasks in a changing environment with tight deadlines.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK