Quantity Surveyor - Mechanical and Electrical - Building Services
SALARY/RATE AND BENEFITS:
£200-£250 a day
DURATION: 10 weeks with a possibility to extend
- Working in the production industry
- Attend client meetings
- Oversee budgets, pricing and savings accordingly in time with the project
- To support and deliver Construction Projects on the Rolls-Royce Project Contract.
- Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project
- Have a commercial understanding of the project, advising and implementing cost savings at all times, and represent the company in a professional and proactive manner in all dealings with those associated.
-Ensure the project is effectively resourced and manages relationships with a wide range of groups
-Communicate effectively at all times with the client, client's representative, project architect, project engineer, local authorities and all persons affected by the project
-Liaise daily with internal Commercial team to manage Project finances
-Attend and takes notes of any meetings relevant to the project, either on site or in offices.
-Develop & maintain working programme & schedules
HND / HNC in Building Services
Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names