McGinley Support Services are looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect for a 6 month contract based in Milton Keynes.
Rate is £800 gross payment but the role falls into IR35 so we can only accept Umbrella PAYE or Direct PAYE (which will break down to a PAYE rate of £627.63 - direct PAYE will also accrue holiday pay)
The right candidate must hold the below experience / qualification. The client will not review any candidates who do not match this background.
Have proven experience in data centre migration - you will be requested to provide details on this experience.
- Datacentre migration – define the security components of the DCs in the new location, define work packages for this etc. (this will include an ESG)
- Identity and access management – The reference architectures and roadmaps are there but specifics related to the envisaged Azure-based infrastructure need to be added and the implementation will need to be kept on track
- Security design authority – lead DA on projects involving a significant security component and provide input into most other projects. This is an on going, daily activity and involves close cooperation with the security and infrastructure teams
- Cloud security – we’re moving towards a hybrid architecture and the security components of this need to be defined
- Digital business platform – the security components of this are largely there, however the other elements (IoT, APIs, etc.) are in their beginning stages and might involve a security part.
- Patient and calm personality. The job involves being in the middle between various groups (architects, infrastructure, project managers, info security, cyber security, NRT)
- Microsoft based technical skills (Azure AD, ATP, etc). This area of NR is moving towards a Microsoft infrastructure thus whoever comes in needs to know these technologies very well
- Datacentre migration. This involves designing a new DC (including the security parts) and migrating applications into it.
- Cloud security - the person needs to have knowledge of (at least) Microsoft Azure and AWS, components, security, APIs
- Generalist security knowledge. The DA work involves assessing projects from all sorts of perspectives (application security, mobile, etc.) thus the person would need to have a broad knowledge of this space
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. It is our policy that there should be equal opportunity for and no discrimination against applicants on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, nationality, colour, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, union or non-union membership, socio-economic background or being a part-time or fixed term worker