Role: UX Designer
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £(Apply online only) per day
Location: Chancery Lane
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a blue-chip digital publishing firm who currently require a UX Designer to join them on an initial 6-month contract in their London offices.
You will be join a fast-paced, agile environment and assist the team with an exciting portfolio of projects within the tax/legal space.
What you will be doing;
•Develop innovative user interface designs in response to marketing requirements, user analyses, product innovation, technology, and business needs.
• Develop conceptual models, personas, workflows, design prototypes, and user interface specifications.
• Assist product management in authoring product requirements documents.
• Present and explain complex concepts, designs and interaction models to a variety of audiences.
• Contribute to the global design patterns project - conceive and implement interface standards and guidelines
• Present design concepts and negotiate with stakeholders to arrive at a design that support both the business and a strong user experience.
• Conduct and/or participate in product usability tests.
• Lead design reviews.
What experience you’ll need;
• 5 – 7 years experience in a commercial software product company.
• BA/BS or advanced degree preferred in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Cognitive Psychology, or a related field or demonstrated comparable experience designing commercial software products.
• Mastery of interaction design and information architecture disciplines, creating wireframes, site maps, user workflows, and prototypes.
• Experience of Usability testing
• Experience working on large-scale complex web based applications (RIA)
• Knowledge of international and accessibility design considerations
• Proficiency in visual design a bonus.
• Preferred experience with Axure RP, Balsamiq, or Visio, Adobe Creative Suite a bonus,.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status