Technical Development Analyst (.NET, C#)
As a Technical Development Analyst, you would ideally come from a development background (Microsoft) and you will design and help deliver innovative cloud-based digital C# .NET solutions.
- Analysing and documenting as-is and to-be business capabilities, processes, technologies, etc..
- Translating business user stories and wireframes into VSTS PBI’s.
- Performing application and solution design activities (e.g. writing functional specifications)
- Working with senior developers to define elements of the technology architecture and improve the software development and deployment lifecycle
- Guiding the development and testing of new business processes, capabilities and their supporting technologies
- Developing deployment artefacts (communications, training, etc..)
- Sort all documentation and set the standard for other analyst to work from.
- A degree in computer science or informatics, or equivalent practical experience
- 1-3 years working experience in functional and/or technical design of custom technology applications (preferably involving Typescript, HTML, .NET, C#)
- Knowledge of XML and SQL
- A recent background in programming using .NET and C#
- Knowledge of the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a dynamic, challenging and innovative information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas