ICT Transformation Project Manager
£500 Day Rate LTD
Our client, a public sector organization are seeking an experienced ICT Transformation Project Manager to oversee the evaluation, procurement and implementation of a new IT system for the organization's Planning, Building Control, Land Charges and Public Protection.
The ICT Transformation Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Developing an options appraisal and business case for the replacement of the planning, building control, land charges and public protection IT system (currently Northgate M3 / MVM).
• Developing the procurement approach options appraisal, and related procurement timeline.
• Producing and owning of all governance and approvals documentation.
• Working with relevant in-house expertise, manage the procurement of the replacement of the planning, building control, land charges and public protection IT system
• Programme managing the implementation of the replacement of the planning, building control, land charges and public protection IT system
• Ensuring the ICT transformation project is planned, integrated and managed to achieve its targets.
• Coordinating the project with the organization's corporate ICT infrastructure supplier to ensure application is properly integrated.
• Rolling out of a culture change programme to support the new ICT system and ways of working.
The ideal ICT Transformation Project Manager must possess:
• Project/ Service Management experience is essential
• Experience in delivering system replacement programmes is essential
• Experience managing projects with Northgate/ Civica or similar CRM systems
• Public sector experience is essential (Local Authority, Central Government, NHS etc)
Due to the high number of applications, only ICT Transformation Project Managers with the experience above will be considered