Support Analyst, Application Support, 2nd Line, SC Clearance, Security Clearance, CTC, Government, Linux, Firewall, AirWatch, F5
Clearance: The role requires candidates to hold a current SC/CTC Clearance or be eligible to obtain an SC/CTC Clearance.
IR35 Status: This role falls outside of IR35.
As the Application Support Analyst, you will hold the following skills and expereince:
- Application Support experience within a large IT environment.
- Experience of working with Project teams providing support to Business, PM’s, BA’s, testers and developers.
- Unix / Linux skills – Basic unix/linux knowledge like ability to navigate directory structures, to list & edit files, to run scripts etc.
- Hands on experience of ITIL based service management function.
- Application deployment, support and maintenance
- Understanding of software development techniques and principles
- Agile development practices and strong knowledge of software delivery lifecycle.
Expsoure to the following technologies:
- AirWatch, F5, ASA Firewalls, Linux,
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV