A career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC experience. You'll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of the Firm to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy.
Who we are looking for
The T&D Strategic projects team are a small, dedicated team of project managers who are responsible for the management of a variety of high profile and high impact projects for both the T&D function as well as the wider firm.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the team focused on the 'Digital Upskilling programme', part of the UK digital transformation programme. This role will form an integral part of the Project management office within T&D supporting the programme and project managers across all workstreams. They will work closely with key stakeholders from across Talent & Development and within the Lines of Service to achieve this.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract. This role can be based anywhere in the UK.
Key responsibilities will include
* Co-ordinate and manage project communications incl. updates to project and programme teams as well as business stakeholders
* Maintain and update project management tool i.e. DevOps to ensure visibility of all programme activities
* Maintain project issue log and risk register across all workstreams
* Be responsible for the programme meeting structures, ensuring information flow between various groups in a timely manner
* Set up, attend and take minutes for project meetings and calls
* Draft project reports based on vendor updates, managing contributors to make sure that delivery dates are met
* Resolve and escalate project issues
* Be a point of contact for internal clients and vendors, actively communicating progress with key stakeholders
* Maintain high quality standards and brand compliance of deliverables
* Ensure projects are well documented by setting up and managing project folders and files
* Co-ordinate project budgets and tracking budget costs, including checking invoices and processing for payment
* Being a point of contact for internal clients and vendors, actively communicating progress with key stakeholders
* Review project documentation
* Archive project documentation and deliverables
* Maintain and develop knowledge sharing sites and communities of practice
* Drive standardisation and simplification of processes
* Have awareness of Intellectual Property Rights (i.e. copyright) and disability accessibility requirements
We are looking for people who
* Excellent project management, organisational skills & budgetary experience to co-ordinate on complex projects with multiple workstreams, with good attention to detail
* Good analytical skills and good experience of using Excel
* Experience of using G-suite based tools and online collaboration tools
* Goal orientated - maintaining focus on agreed objectives and deliverables
* Commercially orientated - keeping commercial aspects continually in mind when taking actions or making decisions
* Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently as well as a track record of working professionally and collaboratively as part of a wider-team
* Ability to build and maintain good relationships
* Communicate confidently and effectively, at all levels, both in written and verbal form
* Highly energised and motivated to effect change and influence the firm's approach to people development
* Positive, can do attitude, particularly when dealing with ambiguity and change
* Experience or knowledge of the design and implementation of L&D programmes is an advantage
* Experience or knowledge of online project management tools such as Jira or Azure DevOps is an advantage
Internal firm services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Internal firm services is a network of specialist support professionals and includes marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here (url removed)/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here (url removed)/uk/diversity
On behalf of our client I am looking for a Site Manager for a BMS fit out of a high end office development in central London. This is a contract position to be based on site with periodic travel to Frimley, Surrey. Our client is a national manufacturer and installer of Building Technologies.
The client has a high profile commercial project in central London, I am looking for candidates with specific BMS fit out experience. Time will be spent on site and in the client's head office in Frimley.
Attending meetings with contractors and suppliers.
Providing input in to the design, package scopes and programme of works.
Management of site contractors which will include writing short-term programmes and site logistics plans.
Site safety i.e checking contractors RAMS, making recommendations and amendments, performing the site induction process, carrying out regular inspections to ensure correct protection measures are in place and ensure safe systems of work are being adhered to.
Site inspections to check progress against programme.
Attending client project review meetings where budget, design, progress and safety will be on the agenda.
Recording daily site activities.
I am looking for candidates with:
Strong experience in BMS Fit outs
Experience of managing a team.
Ability to long work hours
CSCS Black Card
IOSH Managing Safely
Sufficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
First Aid at Work (desired).
For more information or to apply please make contact at the details attached.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Salary £20,000 - £22,000
Ipswich (free parking)
3 month fixed term contract
An engaging business in Ipswich are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a three month fixed term contract to help support a team through a busy period of growth. This position is to start ASAP and will be on going.
• Matching, batching and coding of invoices
• Dealing with expenses
• Working with queries team and speaking to suppliers
• Bank and Statement reconciliations
• Ad hoc duties as required by the manager
The successful candidate will ideally have purchase ledger experience or would be suitable for somebody studying towards their AAT or equivalent.
This role is offering an excellent rate of pay, nice office environment and free parking
Job Title – PA/Team Organiser
Location – London
Rates – Up to £193.32 Umbrella/Ltd or £168.79 PAYE day rate | IN SCOPE OF IR35
About the role:
My client is looking for an experienced PA/Team Organiser to join their busy team for an initial period of 6 months with a possibility of extending. The successful PA should have experience of working at board level.
What you will do:
Day to day duties will include but not be limited to;
- Diary and Event management at executive level
- Gate-keeper on phone and email.
- Meeting arranging and the production of documentation
- One to one relationship with the Head of Services
- Coordination of information from Stakeholders
- Processing and maintaining personnel records including vulnerable assets such as mobile telephones; make necessary returns
- Arrange travel, accommodation and vehicles
- Undertaking general office administration duties
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Your experience will include:
* Exceptional organisation skills
* Previous administration experience
* High attention to detail
* Hold a breadth of experience; in different industries etc
* Competent in all standard Microsoft packages including Sharepoint
What you’ll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you – this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web-based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria
Premier Recruitment Solutions are recruiting for experienced FRA carpenters to work with their existing team.
You will be working on a various construction projects across London.
Your duties will include:
* 2nd Fix work
Requirements for the job role:
* Valid CSCS qualification
* FRA experience
Standard Hours: Monday to Friday 07:30 – 17:00
(But sometimes you may be required to work longer due to the workloads)
Weekend work may be available
Premier Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be assessed solely on merit
Workplace Change Manager
• Be an advocate for ‘new ways of working’ amidst a huge programme of transformation for the end client.
• Tight deadlines, competing agendas, within what can be a hostile ‘banking’ environment.
• They need to be able to command an audience, take the lead across multiple projects, partnering with various delivery agents.
• Innovative and process minded
• Recent experience with change management in a specific workplace transformation
• Describe appropriate channels of delivery
• Self-starter – be able to hit the ground running
• Work as part of broader Real Estate team delivering change projects which form part of an overall UK location strategy
• Demonstrate delivery within a time & cost sensitive environment
Lead Finance Business Analyst
My Client needs a Lead Business Analyst with strong stakeholder engagement skills.
Will need to be able to speak to and understand Finance SME`s and business users to define and agree the AS IS and TO BE processes.
Map and document.
Because of this, we would expect the successful candidate will be a qualified accountant and been involved in at least one Finance Transformation project.
6-month contract with an immediate start
My client a global publishing company are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their team in London on an initial 3 month contract.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting long term strategic pricing projects including working with senior team members
to plan new product launches
- Drawing insights from analysing different sources e.g. sales, usage and interview data
- Performing analysis to inform shorter term business decisions
- Conduct research on the market and competitors and analysing customer research to inform
future product development
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel user and knowledge of Access and SQL
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Ability to quickly understand a business, its key drivers and commercial risks/challenges
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention