Job Title – PA/Team Organiser
Location – London
Rates – Up to £193.32 Umbrella/Ltd or £168.79 PAYE day rate | IN SCOPE OF IR35
About the role:
My client is looking for an experienced PA/Team Organiser to join their busy team for an initial period of 6 months with a possibility of extending. The successful PA should have experience of working at board level.
What you will do:
Day to day duties will include but not be limited to;
- Diary and Event management at executive level
- Gate-keeper on phone and email.
- Meeting arranging and the production of documentation
- One to one relationship with the Head of Services
- Coordination of information from Stakeholders
- Processing and maintaining personnel records including vulnerable assets such as mobile telephones; make necessary returns
- Arrange travel, accommodation and vehicles
- Undertaking general office administration duties
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Your experience will include:
* Exceptional organisation skills
* Previous administration experience
* High attention to detail
* Hold a breadth of experience; in different industries etc
* Competent in all standard Microsoft packages including Sharepoint
What you’ll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you – this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web-based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria