Are you a confident, inspiring Learning Support Assistant looking for an LSA position? A Good primary school in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham are seeking a full-time Learning Support Assistant to join their team.
This successful primary school in Hammersmith and Fulham, has 1 form of entry. They are currently looking for an experienced behaviour learning support assistant to start ASAP (flexible). This position pays a daily rate of £75 - £90. This role is for one term and will continue for September 2019 academic year for the idea candidate.
This inclusive 1 form entry primary school in Fulham serves a diverse and exciting community. The students are at the centre of all their work and they value the contribution each and every child makes. They have a creative curriculum which is engaging and stimulating, and the staff generate a wealth of positive learning opportunities for all. They aim for the children to acquire an intellectual curiosity that supports their journey in becoming long life learners.
This 1 form entry primary school is looking for an experienced behaviour learning support assistant to join their team in KS1, Year 1. You will be working with a student in year 1 who needs additional support during peak routine times of the day. This student requires clear guidance and a behaviour learning support assistant who is able to inspire him, set boundaries and ensure he completes all work set for him. This student can at times become a physical and the Headteacher is keen to recruit a behaviour learning support assistant with TeamTeach or Restraint Training. The school has exceptional resources to use with the student within the classroom and around the school such as a garden, animals and plenty of open spaces.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a behaviour learning support assistant. Start date flexible.
The behaviour learning support assistant must
• Have experience working within a UK primary school setting
• Enjoy working with a positive and established staff team
• Have experience working as a behaviour learning support assistant
• Make a positive contribution to the student’s daily school life
• Have exceptional communication skills and be able to work part of a team and independently
• Be TeamTeach or Restrained Trained
By joining this school as a behaviour learning support assistant, they can offer you:
• Highly supportive team of staff and senior leadership team
• An opportunity to work within a school with exceptional resources
• An opportunity to work with a bright child!
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For more information about this role, please contact Liza Al Sady @ SANZA Teaching Agency on (phone number removed) or alternatively send an updated CV
Sanza is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Sanza Teaching Agency is committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate. Sanza teaching Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community