* Carry out laboratory analysis and associated tasks as required, to support the laboratory team in order to provide an effective analytical service.
* Practise Good Manufacturing Practice and compliance with EHS regulations within the laboratory, ensuring these standards are maintained at all times.
* Maintain effective working relationships with section, customers and suppliers, and actively contribute to improvement initiatives within the laboratory group, and cross-functional teams.
* To develop technical skills and knowledge in order to support the laboratory team.
* To accurately record and check analytical data in compliance with local and company regulations.
* To generate and maintain own training records in order to show, analytical and procedural competence.
* Involvement in projects to support technical functions
* Work in a team with flexible approach and good communication skills
* Planning and organising required together with report writing.
Additional information about the process
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity