Search is actively recruiting for a working Foreman, a promising role to start 15th of April, this role will be running for 12 weeks. However for the right fit it will be a temp to perm opportunity. The job will commence on one site then you will be required to move to different sites around Aberdeen.
We would like to speak to Working foreman's who have a background in demolition however it is not essential but an understanding is required.
Your role will be overseeing the work on site and their labourers.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Organising and coordinating trades and labourer
* Support the site manager on a day to day basis, to deliver the projects safely and to time
* Organise and schedule deliveries to site
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
* SSSTS or SMSTS
* Proof of right to work in the UK
* Recent working reference
* First Aid
* ASBESTOS AWARENESS IDEAL BUT CAN BE TRAINED IF NEED BE
If you meet the requirements above, Search would love to hear from you. Please contact Anita on (phone number removed) or email at (url removed)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age