The role will be accountable for well engineering support to the various minor projects being supported by Reservoir Saturation Tool (RST). The post will report to the RST Well Engineering Manager. The role will support minor projects such as standards development, project BoDs, field trials, ad-hoc technical studies and support. Specific current examples are the ESP technology field trials, integrated corrosion study and well integrity management standard.
• Supporting Wells operations teams though schedule coordination, activity forecast, timing and works with other functional schedulers to ensure alignment and integration through Primavera.
• Providing progress updates to ensure schedule forecasts are a realistic representation (i.e. P50, early case, contingency, etc.)
• Providing input to schedule risk analysis at various times along the execution timeline.
• Working with Wells Superintendents and Squad Leads for execution status updates, conflicts and scheduling concerns
• Working with required Area Operations teams where integrated scheduling is required
• Focusing support for Wells operations teams, (logistics, timing, Simops) and communicates across functions through schedule data
• Working closely with Region Performance team for Primavera data accuracy and readiness in support of the of Regional Quarterly Plan Freeze submission
• Supporting Regional Rig Scheduling process and provides Rig activity integration support across Production Units
• Highlighting areas of delivery risk in the schedule (i.e. Area, equipment deadlines, etc.)
• Offering insight to operational teams for schedule effectiveness and efficiency
Extensive experience in a similar role
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients