Project Coordinator - BHJP00003185
Rates: Umbrella - £20 p/hour pay / / PAYE - £15 p/hour pay
To provide a proficient and effective coordination, and support to the Workshop and Project Management teams. To drive on time delivery targets for our customers. Ensure accurate and timely updating of our management systems.
* Creation of Sales Orders and demand to drive repair cycles
* Creation & management of Work Orders for the shop
* Ability to adapt and work at pace in a fast moving Services environment
* Customer focus & determination to deliver on time
* Ability to adapt to changing priorities clearly communicate changes to plan across the organisation
* Comfortable working within a Matrix organisation
* Resolve shortages & repair issues to drive on time delivery
* Be an active contributor to the production meetings and ensure accurate and timely updates to the team
* Manage Oracle to ensure system is kept up to date in a near real-time basis and that work orders are closed correctly
* Manage cost and control of work orders to ensure cost targets are met
* Monitoring and control of subcontracting activities.
* Full ownership of certain scopes under supervision of Project Manager.
* Interaction and coordination with supporting functions to ensure timely delivery
* Participate in contract review, to ensure Customer requirements are captured and attend customer meetings where required.
If you are relevant or interested don't delay, contact me on 0(phone number removed) or email me at