If you’re looking for a role where you can make a real difference, look no further!
We are currently recruiting for a service driven Account Manager to provide superior client satisfaction to join our team in Holmfield. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. This is not a direct sales or commission based role. We are looking for the ideal candidate to start immediately.
Advanced Supply Chain Group offer a complete end to end supply chain service, from source to shelf, covering all aspects of supply chain management, global logistics, fulfilment and value added services, allowing our customers to maximise the opportunities that exist in today’s technology-enabled marketplace. Using our unique intelligent supply chain model, we design innovative solutions to complex challenges, unlock new opportunities, and speed up and streamline existing processes by removing complexity from the supply chain. It all adds up to providing a service that is “Better, Faster, Cheaper” than our competitors.
We live and breathe our Values by being innovative and Agile in everything we do, operating our business with Respect, investing in our People and putting the Customer 1st whilst ensuring Quality is embedded in everything we do.
As our Account Manager, you will be required to:
- Effectively manage customer expectations in line with achievable operational service levels
- Speak to customers and refer any relevant customer intelligence to the General Manager
- Produce monthly reports detailing the outline of the customer account to the Senior Account Manager
- Liaise with carriers /transport companies/customers to provide booking slots in the Goods In department, along with maintaining stock control and stock file integrity.
- Ensure goods received stock figures are entered onto the internal stock database in a timely fashion
- Provide support to internal departments with any queries or issues relating to customers and identify opportunities to improve customer service level
- Ensure the production of despatch notes and despatch stock from the internal stock database and ensuring accurate stock files are maintained and invoice all processes and materials accurately to the customer.
Skills, experience and KPI Objectives required to become our Account Manager:
- Feedback on personal performance/effectiveness from key client stakeholders
- Communication and meeting schedules with clients
- Continuous improvement of client’s services
- Identifying continuous improvement for internal operational efficiencies
- Effective communication skills, both verbal & written
- Experience in a Customer Service/Account Manager role
- Experience of a multi-client operation
- Knowledge of warehousing processes
- Advanced Microsoft Office User
Benefits available are:
- Staff discounts – up to 30% discount with ASOS (after 6 months employment)
- Excellent holiday allocation
- Employee of the month awards (£50 Love2shop vouchers)
- Seasonal fun events & give-aways
- Free tea and coffee
As an Account Manager you will be provided with learning and development opportunities to fulfil your potential in the role and develop you as a People Manager within Advanced.
If you have the skills and experience required to be our Account Manager, please click ‘Apply’ today