We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a fast paced and leading business based in Bury St Edmunds. The role is a 6-month Fixed Term Contract with the likelihood of going permanent after this initial period.
The Management Accountant will work with and oversee an Assistant Management Accountant, to prepare the monthly management accounts and provide business partnering to other divisions across the organisation.
• The production of the monthly management accounts to include ensuring revenue is recorded accurately, posting payroll journals, cost accruals and prepayments and reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
• The production of the monthly divisional finance reports, including a variance analysis and explanation
• The production and distribution of weekly and monthly KPIs
• Business partnering to drive commercial performance
• The production of an annual budget and monthly forecasts, in conjunction with the commercial and operational teams
• Resolving any day-to-day finance issues within the division or escalating where appropriate
• Working with the audit team annually during the year end process
• You will be a Qualified/Part-Qualified Accountant or qualified by experience with relevant experience
• Good communicator with strong interpersonal skill and emotional intelligence
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to work autonomously and flexibly
• Positive enthusiastic approach with a can-do attitude
For more information please contact Tom Blake at Pure