This role involves reviewing case files to test customer outcomes in mortgage and unsecured lending arrears cases as part of a wider investigation into a collections and recoveries department.
Assessors will be part of a small team, but will be expected to proactively manage their own caseload to meet quality and output targets.
The role will be home based but Assessors are expected to maintain regular contact with the team throughout the day via digital means.
The contract length is estimated at 5-6 months, and will potentially start August 2020 subject to security vetting.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
We are looking for a Quality Assessor with strong experience of mortgage and / or unsecured arrears and outcome testing.
Successful candidates will:
* Have experience of mortgage and / or unsecured arrears and working within a Compliance, Outcome testing or Quality function;
* Have knowledge of the FCA’s rules applying to mortgage (MCOB) and unsecured lending (CONC) arrears;
* Have experience of outcome testing;
* Have excellent written skills; in particular, the ability to summarise arguments and conclusions with accuracy and concision;
* Be selfstarting and able to meet quality and output standards in busy environment;
* Be able to work as part of a team to meet targets; and
* Have a high level of integrity and commitment to secure and confidential working practices.
Assessors will be assessing customer outcomes and compliance with FCA rules in mortgage and unsecured arrears cases. The role will not involve any file-build or redress activities. The role will require reviewers to review information provided on customer files and listen to telephone call recordings