XOL Reinsurance Claims - City of London - 12 month contract - £neg
We are seeking an experienced XOL Reinsurance Claims Recoveries specialist to join a dedicated team within this Global Insurer.
* Manage an assigned client portfolio, taking full responsibility for all claims matters in respect of Excess of Loss recoveries.
* Build and maintain close relationships with clients - cedant insurers and intermediaries.
* Oversee and co-ordinate an offshore processing team.
* Ensuring claims are attached to correct treaty, reinsurers are notified, and collections executed.
* Assess and submit client and/or reinsurer presentation materials and communications
* Work with the accounting division to assist with collection and transfer of funds
* Understand issues, resolve problems and queries and review working practices
Skills & Qualifications:
* Min. 5 yrs. XOL Reinsurance Claims Recoveries from a broker background.
* Significant experience of working within a technical capacity for a Broker and/or Underwriter, either within the Insurance or Reinsurance sectors
* Must have use of ECF and experience of Claims in the Lloyds Market.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, we would be interested to receive your CV.
Should you require any further information then please contact Su Partridge FIRP for further information
The Recruiter Insurance Specialists are acting as a Recruitment Agency