Continental shift administrator required for our client based in Trafford.
Shift pattern is 2 day shifts, 2 night shifts then 4 off.
12 hour shifts between 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am.
Pay rate is £10.19 per hour.
Must have previous administrator experience and attach CV.
Applicants with FLT Licence are a bonus or those with a driving licence willing to train up on FLT.
* Previous experience within a stock control environment preferred.
* Good knowledge of warehouse management systems and spreadsheets.
* Good knowledge of WMS; GTS; Microsoft systems; Excel in particular.
* Good keyboard skills
* Good level of numeracy, accuracy and literacy
* High level of flexibility, commitment and motivation
* Able to use own initiative
* Capable of operating with limited supervision within fixed guidelines
* Team orientated
Main responsibilities and objectives:
* Issue work to warehouse operatives in a time sensitive order.
* Ensure that accurate control is maintained of the assembly, loading and unloading bays in liaison with the site shunter.
* Ensure that documentation that has been completed by warehouse operatives has been completed accurately and that details are captured correctly on the Traffic Sheet and expected intake sheets.
* Track and maintain the empty trailers available on site so that you can advise if you foresee any issues with achieving the loading plan.
* Ensure trailer check is completed in timely fashion and checked, challenging any discrepancy’s where necessary.
* Capture details of work completed on a quarterly shift basis for the First Line Manager with details of any discrepancies to the plan.
* Maintain accurate records of IPP loads received and dispatched so that the DDL can be easily updated by the First Line Manager without creating queries.
* Ensure that delivery notes created after a load has been completed are accurately updated with the correct trailer number and made available to drivers on request.
* Update GTS with the correct trailer number after each load has been completed so that planners are aware that it can be collected
* Deal with driver requests as they enter the site.
* Issue driver keys and photocopy agency driving licences if the transport operations team are unavailable
* Liaise with the First Line Manager, Administration Manager, Operations Manager, General Manager their direct reports and Employees at all levels within the Group
* Statutory Duties*
* Co-operate with your employer to enable any legal obligations to be complied with
* Do not recklessly interfere with anything provided by the employer or others in the interests of health, safety or welfare.
* Bring to the attention of the General Manager any perceived short comings in health and safety arrangements, situations or processes that you consider to be serious or which may present danger to you or others.
* Do not undertake or request others to undertake any works for which you/they do not hold the required competency or authority to undertake