Our Client is currently recruiting for an experienced administrator/PA to join their organisation on a immediate start basis with NO notice period,
The role is Temp - Perm
At Neo Native (NN) our mission is to give people in the diaspora access to quality products and services covering African Language and Culture.
Our 1st project, The Ghanaian Language School was launched in 2009 after we realised the need for a professional, sustainable way for people to learn Ghanaian Languages. We currently offer Adult Ghanaian Language Courses online only (due to COVID19).
Location: A combination of office based and home working due to COVID19 - (as restrictions are lifted occasional travel into the office in Purley (Surrey) may be required).
• To educate, inspire and uplift individuals through the development of cultural initiatives.
• Your role at Neo Native will be to provide administrative and PA support for the Neo Native Team:
• This role is initially a temporary position offered for 2 months starting asap in May - however the intention is to make this a permanent role for the right candidate.
• You are an experienced, organised and proactive professional looking for part-time work.
What we are looking for:
• The successful candidate must have proven experience in an administrative role. They must also be Proficient in Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace (word, excel, powerpoint and their equivalents in Microsoft 365).
• Social media management experience; using facebook, twitter and instagram, plus working knowledge of the word-press content management system, mail-chimp, survey monkey and ticket tailor / eventbrite and hootsuite are desirable.
• We need someone with excellent communication, organisation prioritization and time management skills, Numeracy and ideally some writing experience.
• The candidate must also be willing and able to learn.
• You must be prepared to work Mondays and Tuesdays (8 hours each day with an hour for lunch).
How to Apply:
• If you are interested in the above position or if you would like to find out more, please email.
Applications without covering letters and CVs attached will not be considered. Candidates are being considered as applications come in.
Please note - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
• Home-working will be coordinated where possible. If staff are required to come into the office - masks will be worn, surfaces sanitised regularly and windows will remain open.
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU FIT THE ABOVE CRITERIA AND YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, APPLY NOW