Senior Engineer – Engine Systems
Senior Engineer – Engine systems
12 Month Contract - PeterboroughAmoria Bond is looking for a Senior Engineer to support the continuous evaluation of our future engine platforms emissions conformance, documentation and issue resolution.This includes: emissions compliance validation planning, generation and maintenance of certification documentation, provide support to issue resolution ensuring the emissions compliance is maintained, providing support to our Emissions Regulations and Conformance team with agency discussionsThe role will be based within the Performance Systems Integration team, focusing on certification and ongoing compliance all of the engine platforms.Job Duties/Responsibilities may include:
• Certification requirements planning
• Certification documentation, generation and maintenance
• Provide engineering technical support to our Emissions Regulations and Conformance team
• Engine / Powertrain emissions validation in real world customer applications
• Detailed data analysis / review of engine and aftertreatment performance
• Communication with engineering and product groups across the businessDesired Qualifications
• Understanding of off-highway regulations
• Ability to understand electronics and control system
• Knowledge of internal combustion engines
• Knowledge of heavy duty machine applications
• 6 sigma experience
• Product sign-off and report documentation
• Extensive knowledge mathematics, data analysis, numerical modelling and statistics
• Experience of design of experiments, optimisation techniques and Robust engineering methods
• Experience of Data Analytic tools (examples may include; NI DIAdem, Tableau, Vector CANape, MiniTab, Stat Ease DX9)
• Product validation (FMEA, DVP&R)If you are interested please submit your CV for immediate consideration to Henry Stevens or call the office, also If you know someone who would fit this role please email their name also.About Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
-First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
-Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
-IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
-Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
-Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role