Associate Coordinator for Drop Ship Photography (Contract)
About the Team
The Product Imaging team (PI) sits within Creative Operations and is responsible for producing detailed photography and video of all products sold by Stitch Fix, from pre-production through post-production. Our product image assets are key components of an excellent overall customer experience. We are responsible for efficient and effective production workflows across our global studio network. Our visual assets are leveraged by partners across the business who need imagery and videos for detailed product information, marketing, and merchandising uses and ever-evolving client experiences.
About the Role
The Photography Associate role will manage all asset coordination and file delivery from outside contracted photo studio(s) or directly from all vendors' photography studios providing the PI team with product image assets (photos and video).This role will provide feedback to these external studios and/or vendors on all assets assets delivered to Stitch Fix and assist them in meeting the exact imaging standards of our in-house PI studios. The Photography Associate will provide feedback and updates to our internal Merch team as applicable on all external or vendor-provided images. This role will report to the Lead Photography POC and assist in testing the external studios imaging capabilities, negotiating contracts and managing ongoing relationships with all external studios. The Photography Associate will also assist in the coordination, communication, timelines and project management from samples to images in hand between Stitch Fix Merch, Operations (Vendor Management), Vendors, and Asset Management Teams. This role will stay in constant communication with PI leadership and our post-production teams regarding evolutions in our PI image families and communicate to remain updated on evolutions that occur to maintain continuity across all Stitch Fix PI assets.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will
* Coordinate all steps for managing file delivery from outside contracted photo studio(s) or directly from all Vendors, through hand off of finished photos and videos for internal archive and to our customer-facing pages
* Ensure photos meet our file naming and metadata requirements, and adjust as needed in Adobe Bridge or with Exiftool
* Provide clear and concise aesthetic and technical feedback to the Photography POC Lead for Drop Ship on all image assets delivered from our outside contracted photo studios or vendors
* Leverage your experience and knowledge of the creative operations to develop and evolve best-practices
* Help to troubleshoot photo and video capture and post-production issues with our external studio partners and in-house post-production team
* Communicate external studios' procedures, capabilities and image quality results to PI leadership to aid in improving overall alignment
We're excited about you because you have...
* 3+ years of eCom photography studio experience working in a high volume photo production environment
* Demonstrated experience in highly successful file management and organizational practices
* Expertise in working with industry standard production tools (ie Capture One, Photoshop and most other Adobe Creative Suite applications)
* Knowledge on basic Mac OS file management automation capabilities
* The ability to quickly iterate and make changes in how you work to fit the evolving needs of a scaling business and communicate those changes in a clear and concise manner
* An excellent understanding of all still photography lighting, videography, and camera equipment
* A solution-oriented attitude in addressing day-to-day challenges
* The ability to juggle multiple concurrent projects while meeting all larger company goals.
* Shown success in prioritizing competing deliverables on tight deadlines
Why You'll Love Working at Stitch Fix
* We are a group of people who are bright, kind and motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
* We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
* We are a technologically and data-driven business
* We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of "Transforming the way people find what they love"
* We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
* We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
* We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
* We take what we do seriously. We don't take ourselves seriously
* We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
* We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
* You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
About Stitch Fix
At Stitch Fix, we're about personal styling for everybody and we believe in both a service and a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. We're the first fashion retailer to combine technology and data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, and kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface of opportunity, and we're looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.