EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED - FULL TRAINING PROVIDED ******FULL TIME 37.5+ HOURS PER WEEK ONGOING
PART TIME WORKING WEEKENDS ALSO AVAILABLEWe have the perfect opportunity for a career in warehouse logistics. Working for the largest 3rd part logistics provider. You will be playing an important role in the distribution of furniture, white goods and electronics for an iconic retail brand.You will receive full training and coaching to be a success in this role and learn all aspects of the warehouse environment including goods in, order picking and dispatch. Further training will be provided in the use of manual handling equipment including low level order pickers and fork lift trucks.The ideal candidate will have worked in retail, hospitality, food, manufacturing or other similar positionsThis is an excellent team environment that based in Kempston, Bedford.Working hours are 37.5+hours per week for full time and 15 hours+ for part time with overtime available6am - 2pm
} Rotating Shifts
2pm - 10pm10pm - 6 am Night shift - No RotationBasic pay is £7.50 per hour on Rotating shift and £7.94 on Nights, but you have the opportunity to earn up to £8.57 if you complete your MHE training.* Full time hours, overtime available, (Work pattern includes weekends on a 5 on 2 off basis)
* 6 week rota so you know exactly when you are working.
* Full "on the job" training within a warehouse environment
* We care about our workers and ensure you are paid correctly on-time every time
* Pension, Sick pay, Maternity and Paternity pay.
* 28 days holiday
* On-site canteen and car parking
* Employee Recognition - Monthly rewards & prize competitions
* 24hour support from your berry onsite team.To be considered we will need a Full CV, and for you to attend an interview, registration and site tour