Networks Product Development Architect
Networks Product Architect - I'm on the hunt for a product architect that has designed, built and technically driven Professional/Managed Service Technology Portfolios preferably for a Large Managed and Professional Networks Services Business providing cutting edge SDN, WAN (WAAS/Riverbed) optimisation services and solutions.This goes beyond being a fist class solutions architect. This role could determine the technology strategy and offering of a major global networks services business for the foreseeable future so you must be able to dazzle technically but have the drive, charisma and gravitas to win the hearts and minds of those helping you to deliver.This position can be based in UK or Spain. Your location could have a bearing on the rate for obvious reasons.Here's a summary:Product development/technical product lifecycle context for a provider of managed network services, specifically managed WAN optimization products enabling operational departments to design, implement and fault-manage resulting services
* Developing product and product enhancement ideas in a holistic context
* Creation of related designs and architecture documentationMUST HAVE SKILLS:
* Some experience as a product developer or closely related environment, ideally in a multinational environment.
* Demonstrable hands-on experience as an Engineer in IT and Telecommunications.
* In depth knowledge and experience in WAN Optimization products such as Riverbed, Cisco WAAS etc. (at least on of them)tel (phone number removed)