247 Professional Health are looking for a cook/chef, on an ongoing basis to work for a Residential Care Home based in Slough.There are a number of positions available as a cook:- Flexible working ad hoc shifts
- Permanent Part Time post
- Weekend shiftsKey Responsibilities as a cook:- Prepare and cook good quality meals for residents some that may require different dietary needs.
- Store all food correctly.
- Prepare the kitchen and equipment for service maintaining the standards set by the management team.
- Maintain the standards of personal hygiene, dress and appearance as required.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and Infection Control
- Responsible for all food handled during preparation, cooking and service.
- Ensure company standards are met, particularly in relation to Health & -
Safety, Food Hygiene and routine cleaning.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness in the kitchen.
- Complete company training and development as required.
- Carry out any reasonable request that may be made by the Home management or, the residents.Essential Qualities as a cook:- Ability to store, prepare and deliver excellent food for the residents
- High standards of personal presentation and food/kitchen hygiene
- A team player
- Proven experience as a chef/cook
- Ability to follow company procedures and deliver high standards
- Valid DBS
- Food hygiene certificateIf you are interested in finding out more about the cook position or any other opportunities in the area please get in contact with 247 Professional Health now to arrange an interview and registration