12 month FTC - Maternity cover to start in March/ April
** You must have recent experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry or working with the NHS/ an NHS account to be considered for this opportunity**
Do you have a strong background within customer service and great administration skills? Our client is looking for an experienced Supply Chain/ Commercial support to join their team based in Slough for a 12-14 month fixed term contract to cover maternity.
You will be based within easy travelling distance to central Slough as this will be an office based position once COVID restrictions allow a return to work in the office.
The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service support to external customers and vendors - which will range from NHS hospitals to wholesalers. Other duties include
* Resolving customer queries with information about products, stock availability, orders and returns.
* Undertake all administrative tasks within customer service and supply chain, taking ownership of each case from start to finish.
* Liaise internally with key stakeholders - working heavily with sales to provide sales/stock support where needed, finance for month end sales, credits and debits; and assist the supply chain function with KPIs, stock bookings and monthly reporting.
* Stock management duties
* Identify NHS Tenders by reviewing the NHS online portals weekly
* Managing deadlines for NHS Tenders
* Contract administration and management including maintenance of uploaded contracts, training and support with the contract management system, Concord.
* Answering incoming calls and replying to emails from the orders inbox
My client is offering a competitive salary plus:
* Pension contribution of 7.5% on gross basic pay
* Life assurance
* Private Medical Insurance for the employee
* 28 days annual leave + bank/public holidays
To be considered you must have the following experience and attributes:
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate well at all levels both internally and externally
* Strong interpersonal skills to liaise and build relationships with key contacts and stakeholders
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* self-motivated, team player with strong attention to detail
* Able to work to strict deadlines
* Proven experience in customer service/ supply chain environment within Pharmaceutical or NHS environment
* Advanced SAP, Excel and PowerPoint skills
* To be available to start work in March/April