Head of Propositions - Pensions
Head of Propositions - PensionsWe are seeking a Head of Propositions – Pensions with experience of the below requirements. The initial contract runs for 6 months and as the role is national, the client is flexible on where you will be based.Daily rate: £750Overview* Overall accountability for the design and delivery of the proposition to grow and support the delivery of a ‘best of breed’ convergent proposition between Scottish Widows and heritage Zurich.
* Responsible for the performance of the portfolio of propositions in the marketplace.
* Responsible for delivering £xxm+ income to the Group and sales of over xxx billion premium income per year.
* Accountable for the end to end customer proposition and financial returns covering proposition development, distribution channel engagement and key business infrastructure aligned to our risk appetite and conduct strategy. To develop a compelling customer offering, underpinned by sound, sustainable commercials which effectively leverages group assets and enables the delivery of volume and value targets.
* To deliver required transformational change and ensure key people and process capabilities are in place to support the strategy as defined with Head of Proposition SW, working with functional partners as required to align interests.
* Drives the proposition portfolio strategy and plans in alignment with the business priorities and resources. Leads the development and implementation of capabilities for improved efficiency and effectiveness in proposition development and management practicesKey Accountabilities:* Design and deliver the business strategy to increase market share over the plan, sponsoring and leading the associated strategic change and investment
* Deliver the P&L for the business by developing plans to realise the income and costs targets as part of the agreed 5 YOP.
* Working in partnership with the Transformation function and Product Owners as required, ensure Investment spend is prioritised effectively across end to end customer journeys
* Develop, co-ordinate and implement strategies that will deliver optimal product mix and channel distribution maximising both income and market penetration within risk appetite and capital funding objectives.
* Develop and implement propositions which meet customer needs and develop new products and services which enhance the contribution the Group makes to the Pensions industry.
* Ensure all customer propositions and product designs fully embrace, embed and evidence alignment with the Insurance conduct risk strategy and desired customer experience.
* Actively manage and work collaboratively with key stakeholder relationships across the Group, taking full accountability for maximising the opportunity.
* Anticipate and respond to emerging and known regulatory and reputational matters and prepare the Annuity and Retirement Account business to respond appropriately.
* Create and maintain a high performing business area, appointing and developing a senior leadership team which provides an optimal mix of technical and leadership capabilities and behaviours to deliver business objectives.
* Lead, motivate, develop and appraise all staff ensuring their individual and collective performance and satisfaction meet or exceed the agreed standards and that succession plans are in place and actively managed for all direct reports.Experience, Knowledge and Skills* Degree or equivalent
* Knowledge of the Insurance industry ideally with particular knowledge of the Corporate Retirement market and experience of working with Employee Benefit Consultants and Trustees.
* Experience and track record in delivering business results in a regulated market
* Strong business acumen and commercial focus with an understanding of economics, issues, trends in the pensions market
* Knowledge of customer motivators and drivers to develop a strategy and business which will achieve targets and add overall value to our business
* Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills and ability to influence both within the Group and externally
* Understands and demonstrates our Leadership skills to create the right environment for our colleagues to achieve their best
* Include Personal and Technical Effectiveness Capabilities and state proficiency levelsIf you are considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Bhavit Panchmatia on (Apply online only) or (url removed)Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.Outsource. Our People. Your Success.Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.Please visit our website (url removed)