ABA (applied behaviour analysis) specialist
ABA (applied behaviour analysis) specialistPK Education are looking for an ABA (applied behaviour analysis) specialist to work 1:1 with pupils with low functioning autism. This is a full-time, long term role and to start immediately. The ideal candidate will have been trained with ABA or have experience using the technique, an in-depth understanding of ABA is paramount.The school is graded outstanding by Ofsted, the school’s vision embraces a broad, rich, joyful educational experience enabling all our pupils to reach their full potential and develop with enthusiasm for life and learning within the context of the broader community. Their vision and values are at the core of everything they do. They underpin their teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizensThe ideal candidate should have the following:* Experience of working as a TA using ABA
* Flexible and available for full time work.
* Current, valid DBS (update service).
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:* The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
* Think and plan strategically
* Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
* Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
* Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
* Have own transportSalary and Benefits:Competitive rates of pay from between £8.00 and £11 per hour (AWR Compliant).24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.Exposure and networking opportunities to other schools associated with this school.PK education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.As an ABA specialist, you will be supporting teaching across various key stages. Working alongside the class teacher, you will help outside-class learning from pupils who have been identified as needing extra support or motivation. You may have to prepare the classroom daily, ensuring the appropriate learning resources are available for use by the pupils. You will be able to contribute to the planning of the various after school activities if needed.Being proactive, professional, and having a positive attitude is what we look for.For any information and to apply please contact Kirsty on (Apply online only)Or email