Primary Teacher - Year 1 - Rednal - Sept 18
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher seeking an opportunity to make a positive impact within a school?Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for an excellent Year 1 teacher to join an OFSTED rated ‘Good’ primary school in Rednal from September 2018. This is a full time, long-term role of one academic year. This school is a large 3 form entry school where shared planning will be available as a part of role in addition to PPA time.This primary school has a strong team as they are consistently striving for better outcomes for their children.We are looking for:
- Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children achieve.
- Be a positive role model in school to support their school journey ‘Outstanding’.
- To be an effective team member.
- NQT's will not be considered for this post.This is a full-time, long-term primary class teacher position to commence in Sept 18.
Experienced teachers with QTS are welcome to apply.The school is really accessible as there is Bus stop locally and free parking on-site
(The schools benefits) In return the school offers: Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff. Very supportive SLT to work with.
The Tradewind benefits) By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsThe essentials:
To join us and be successful in this Year 1 Teacher role you will need to:
• Hold QTS status in Primary Education
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UKThe Call to action
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher, Birmingham. Or for more information about the role, contact Tyon Myers (Apply online only) /We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.Footer:
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you’ll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer