One of our clients a market leading retailer situated in Bracknell , Berkshire are currently looking for a Business Architect to join them on an initial 12 month period.Job Purpose :* Leading on the development of our Corporate Business Architectures to: help senior leaders translate strategy into action; drive simplification; improve business capability re-use; improve the effectiveness of transformation & change.
* Providing Business Architecture and consultancy services to other areas including: scoping and prioritisation of large scale change; high level blueprinting of target operating models; process design.
* Providing Business Architecture support to other areas by mentoring & training others using the Architecture frameworks and tools.Accountabilities* Provide services across business planning and programme shaping, including:
* Supporting prioritisation
* Advising on the implications, interdependencies & complexities of any proposed business change
* Shaping transformational change and capturing high level business design blueprints
* Participating in business design authority activities to ensure successful business change introduction
* Develop target business architectures based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations. Describe the primary business capabilities of a change initiative and their operating characteristics and maturity:
* Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organisational boundaries
* Identify and describe external entities such as customers and suppliers that interact with the business and describe which roles, physical assets and controls are involved in the processes
* Define the information shared across the enterprise and the relationships and flow across business capabilities
* Develop and maintain Business Architecture standards and policies
* Working with the wider IT, Business, and pan-Partnership communities to encourage and support cross-team collaboration.
* Provide training and mentoring to business stakeholders on Business Architecture methods & tools
* Drive up maturity and adoption of Business ArchitectureKnowledge* Knowledge of relevant industry architecture frameworks and standards (e.g.TOGAF, Zachman, etc.)
* Knowledge of the business for which the business architecture is being developed
* Knowledge of financial modelling as it pertains to Business and IT investment
* Knowledge of IT and Business governance and operationExperience* Previous experience of engaging, influencing and building successful relationships with senior leaders and executives
* Previous experience within an external organisation, in a similar role, at a similar level
* Experience modelling architecture and business processes using a variety of tools and technique
* Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
* Experience of omni-channel retailing
* Experience of Supply Chain or Logistics
* Experience of HR, Finance or IT functionsIf this role does seem of interest to you and does match with your skills and experience then please do apply !The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency