I am currently working alongside one of UK’s leading steel contractors in their search to find an experienced Site Manager.
With over 40 years’ experience within the steel sector, their focus on quality, service and reliability has enabled them to become one of the UK’s leading architectural metalworking companies.
Ideal candidate must have a minimum for 5 years’ experience managing an architectural steel project as well as coming from steel trade background.
You will require:
* CSCS Card
* First Aid
* Appointed persons (desirable)
* Experience of working with Architectural metalwork, especially balconies.
* Coming from a steel trade background
* Must be able to drive and have own transport.
* Being prepared to work away if required for the odd night
* A keen and can-do attitude
If you have the right experience and would be interested in this role, please apply