Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.Role: Vendor ControllerPay: £18.50 per Hour LTD companyContract: 8am-5pm Monday- Friday, 37 hours a week, 12 Months ContractLocation: FiltonAccountabilitiesThe Supply Officer, as the process operator of "Supply External Products and Services" process, will be accountable to:* Monitor the delivery of the right product/service, at the right time, in the right quantity, to Client in accordance with customer needs. Delivered through:* Appropriate logistic and ordering solutions,
* The optimization of ordering parameters
* Presenting supplier face in daily operations, assuring a single voice to suppliers.
* Continuous improvement activities through lean principles and driven by risk management and anticipation of issues* Applies (or respects) the Logistic Conditions signed with the supplier* Monitors and improves 1st tier Supplier relationship
* Manages his/her supplier portfolio* Contributes to the modification implementation process, including agreement to appropriate target Aircraft.* Secure deliveries for New Product Introduction.
* Support quality in the resolution of administrative quality issues
* Strive for flow standardisation and non-quality eradication.Main activitiesNew Product Introduction* Participate to the New Product Introduction due to a product modification or a new program introduction or Transfer of Work (ToW).Forecast/Call up / Order and VMI (Vender Management Inventory) Management* Entry and maintenance of Logistic Conditions ordering data in the Clients Information System.
* Drive the ordering master data and parameters excellence under his/her responsibility and ensure their availability for those who are not under his/her responsibility (Accounting/Purchasing/Engineering...) in Information System tools and based on the negotiated contract
* Define and maintain supply related contractual data, contained in Logistics Conditions (e.g. max-min levels for VMI parts, delivery lead time,..) in the frame of standard policies and contractual requirements.
* Analyse MRP and Supply External Product exception messages
* Manage forecasts sent to the suppliers (Long, Medium and Short term forecast in the Hub, VMI forecasts)
* Manage purchase orders, including collaboration process in purchase orders on the requirement dates and quantities.
* Manage D1 collaboration process and performance level (for VMI), initiate proactive actions.
* Manage extended enterprise where supply product activities are subcontracted (performance and delivery follow up)
* Manage reordering tasks after rejection, scraps/damages and collaborate in the secondary flow
* Follow-up and troubleshooting for deliveries, Goods receipt, Technical/Administrative quality notice and payments.
* Manage stock at vendor for free issue product.Customer protection* Participate in reviews following overall process and in accordance with Client specificities.
* Ensure the product qualification pre-requisites are in line before to launch the ordering
* As part of the Non-Conforming item management process, ensure the involvement of the supplier to solve the issue.
* Initiate the escalation process in the case of unresolved issues or recurring and persistent risks to his team leader following overall process standards.
* Manage and process the missing parts and late deliveries: early warning to the customer and hierarchy, risk management, follow up deliveries and instigate mitigation actions
* Plan and monitor supplier actions directly on the aircraft (i.e. Out-located works) if applicable
* Follow up outstanding work (procured products).
* Incoming goods follow-up for shortages.Stock optimisation* Monitor inventory levels and stock turns based on defined targets and ABC/XYZ Analysis
* Define the logistic solution and ordering solutions
* Optimise ordering parameters (safety stock/safety time, batch size, reorder point) in line with influencing factors (delivery performance D1, quality performance R1, economic order quantity, demand fluctuation)
* Monitor Non-movers/Slow movers/ Dead stock
* Key player on Scrap/Sell/transfer stockContinuous Improvement* Work with Procurement, Planning, Distribute, Supplier and Client for Optimisation rules
* Perform supply chain monitoring through process performance measures and KPIs (Ordering measures, Missing parts, D1, Stock KPI's, VMI Level of Service)* Perform root cause analysis (such as PPS/Q6) and monitor supplier problem solving activities.
* Provide information that contributes to Procurement strategy as requested, e.g. give feedback on supplier performance in daily operation* Participate to supplier performance reviews/provide performance feedback to suppliersOutputs* Procurement plan (forecast)
* On time Purchase Order placement.* Achieve collaboration with suppliers according to targets.
* Delivery of the right part, at the right time, at the right quantity, at the right place (customer satisfaction).
* Guarantee that on time delivery targets are achieved based on agreed dates with suppliers* Guarantee that deliveries are achieved based on the required quality level with suppliers
* The jobholder contributes to an improvement of :* Delivery rate performances (D1, LoS) above given targets
* Missing parts KPI´s
* Quality performance (for quality issues leading to late deliveries)
* Structural improvements plan* Respect inventory levels and stock coverage objectives
* Problem solving associated documentationSkills/Experience* Experience of using SAP or a similar system
* Proven Experience in a similar role
* Purchase order management from order to delivery
* Supplier Management
* Goods received Experience
* Supply chain ExperienceIf you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up AviationDue to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion."Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow