Learning Support Assistants (North Bristol)
A popular and successful primary school located in North Bristol are looking for a number of passionate and dedicated classroom assistants to work in Reception and on a one to one basis supporting pupils with special educational needs. With a fantastic management structure and a large proportion of high achieving pupils, this really represents a great opportunity to develop your career in education.The successful candidates will:
* be enthusiastic and flexible with a very "hands-on" approach
* be prepared to get involved with school life and make a positive contribution to the school
* have high standards of personal presentation
* possess a positive and helpful attitude
* have first class communication skills and be passionate about making a differenceThe successful candidates are likely to have worked in schools previously, have experience within SEN or perhaps be a graduate undertaking a gap year prior to taking a PGCE in Sept 18.Opportunities available:
There are a number of opportunities available which include; 5 mornings a week (8.45 - 1.30). These roles will all begin at the start of September and will be offered to the selected candidates for the entire academic year.What's next?
If you are interested in applying for a role at this outstanding school there will be an opportunity to meet the school which we can inform you about at a later date, which will involve a tour of the school and a short interview process. All candidates will undertake a thorough clearing process in line with Ofsted requirements and of course will be willing to undertake a DBS at the cost of £44. This represents a truly fantastic opportunity and consequently we very much look forward to hearing from interested candidates.At Protocol Education we offer:• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus £250 refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire and Bristol areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers