Our Client within the Welfare to Work sector are looking for an Employment Advisor to join an exceptional team of people with a remarkable passion to make a difference. Do you possess the values of passion, respect, professionalism, keeping promises and openness, then this role could be right for you!
Within this role you will conduct a range of recruitment and development activities that will enable our customers to achieve sustainable employment.
Responsibilities will include:
- To support candidates to gain employment and sustain in employment.
- To manage the candidate experience, inspire and gain commitment to overcome barriers through successful delivery of development plans at all stages of the candidate journey through to sustained employment.
- To meet or exceed KPIs and performance targets.
- To ensure contract compliance.
- TO engage with local employers to deliver effective recruitment solutions.You need to be a team player with a desire and empathy to help others. The successful applicant will be target driven, have good communication skills, will be able to build relationships and have worked in a customer focussed environment.
These are the standard job terms however various flexible working options will be considered should they meet the needs of the business. Examples could include job share, part time, annualised hours, compressed hours, term time working, flexible shifts and home working. Let us know how we can best support you to achieve the right work/life balance.
If you need to receive this information and/ or apply in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach by emailing or call (Apply online only) to discuss how we can help.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community, and particularly encourage veterans and disabled candidates to apply for our jobs.
If you are successful you may be required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service check.If you need to receive this information in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach and we will take reasonable steps to arrange this for you.Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and we actively encourage candidate applications from all sections of the community.The successful candidate may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service Check