Health Care Assistants
Fantastic Care Opportunity available in Bristol supporting a client within there own home.We need someone who can start immediately (post compliance checks) to work Days or Nights.Full & Part Time Hours availableMust be able to work alternate weekendsCompetitive rates of pay.Having a full clean license & access to your own car is preferred but not essentialShifts Available:1 Monday to Sunday Days (Times yet to be confirmed)
2 Monday to Sunday Nights (Times yet to be confirmed)
3 Double Ups during the day (Times yet to be confirmed)Benefits* Free Mandatory & Specialist Clinical Training
* Weekly Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Paid Holiday/Sick/Maternity & Paternity
* Flexible working hours to suit you & your individual needs
* Access to REWARD CORD - providing you with discounts to multiple gateway.What do we expect from you?* Flexibility
* Caring & Polite
* Ability to fill out daily care logs, medication charts & other documentation
* Ability to liase with professionals such as GP's, District Nurses, Occupational Therapists & Physiotherapists.
* Knowledgable including understanding Tracheostomy, PEG, Catheter, Ventilation Systems, Oxygen Systems & Nebuliser.
* Excellent Communication SkillsPlease note that all successful applicants will be required to provide:* Eligibility document to work in UK
* Full employment History
* 3 Years work reference historyIf you have any questions or would like to find out more about what we can offer, please visit our website (url removed) or feel free to call our office on (Apply online only).You can also keep up to date with the latest developments in care by liking and following our Facebook & Twitter pages.SHCardiffCordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy