Fire Stoppers required IMMEDIATELY
Our client is a dynamic Sub-Contractor delivering multi-million-pound projects across a number of sectors. Sectors include commercial, residential, media, education, leisure, research and more.
We have an opportunity for a number of fire stoppers to join our division on a temporary basis. Please be aware this role could lead to additional live projects requiring passive fire protection in London.
* Title: Fire Stopper
* Project Length: 2 Months (Possible extension to new project)
* Type of work: Upgrade and maintain existing building (11-Year-old building)
* Day to day: Cover, Replace and Install
* Fire checking
* 90% of work is Batt and Mastic
* 80% of work is accessible
* Fire Boarding
* Intumesent Wraps
* Floor and ceiling access will be lifted by others.
* Ensure the building is kept clean during work
* Hours: 7:30AM – 16:00PM
* Location: Milton Keynes
* Allocated parking on site
* Milton Keynes Central Station (2 Minute walk)
* Rate: £130 - £140 p.day
What are we looking for?
* Experienced in Passive fire protection / Fire stopping
* PASMA (Desirable)
* NVQ Level 2 in Passive Fire Protection
* Pad Saw tool required
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then simply click the apply button and we look forward to seeing your CV and application. If you do not have an up to date CV and wish to give me a call initially please see my contact details below