Internal Communications Officer
Our client, based in Aylesbury, is currently recruiting for an Internal Communications Officer on a temporary contract for two months, with potential extension. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis, and the hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of internal communications and managing projects.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Assisting in implementing the internal communications strategy and delivering campaigns and projects
* Providing professional advice and guidance to the business on communications best practice and the use of appropriate channels
* Leading on content creation for use online and on the company intranet, including copywriting and proofing
* Managing messaging across online channels, ensuring consistency with branding and strategic objectives
* Liaising with external agencies in order to deliver online communications projects
* Internal communications
* Campaigns & projects
* 37 hours per week
* Monday - Friday
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Communications; Content; Copywriting; Projects; Campaigns
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details