Business Support Officer
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Support Officer who will be based in Wandsworth for a potential on-going 3 month contract paying £14.10 PH. This contract will be a full time position so the successful candidate should be able to commit up to 36 hours per week and be available immediately.Job Purpose1. To support the Head of Business Support in the smooth operation of existing soft and hard FM contracts.
2. To provide administrative and general support relating to the management of the FM contracts.
3. To be first point of contact for service requests and complaints from service users and placing and progress chasing works orders to contractors.
4. The first point of contact for all contractors working in the designated buildings, the post holder will be responsible for arranging site access for contractors and issuing 'permits to work' as appropriate.
5. To contribute to the smooth transition from the current service delivery model, through the mobilisation phase (including the operation and transition from existing to new IT systems) , to the implementation of the new soft and hard FM contracts from 1st April 2016 and beyond.
6. To administer contractor-side input to the CAFM System.Job Dimensions1. Customer facing role dealing with internal customers, external customers (such as schools) and external contractors. Strong focus on customer service and problem solving.
2. Ability to monitor work and process payments given the large flow of orders and invoices.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Resolve all queries, liaising with technical staff, other departments, suppliers, schools, contractors and agencies.
2. Receive repair requests and interrogate the nature of the problem as required to establish priority and correctly assign works to an appropriate contractor. Raise orders and monitor works until completion, including arrangements for remedial works. Provide progress feedback to the originator of the request via automated communications from the CAFM System.
3. Ensure planned maintenance programmes are maintained up to date and that cyclical maintenance is carried out on time by contractors
4. Receive and process invoices, checking for discrepancies, ensuring costs are ratified and that invoices are processed in a timely way.
5. Liaising with client-side officers to resolve service user complaints, preparing service performance and output reports as required. Attending contract review meetings as required.
6. Contributing to the development of the CAFM System in respect of PPM schedules, output reports and contractors' workflow processes in preparation for the mobilisation and implementation phases of the project.
7. To maintain extend and enhance both the quality and the depth of the information held in the CAFM System to the mutual benefit of both the FM Contractor and the Council.
8. To ensure that all Service Requests are tracked on the CAFM System through the various stages to completion.
9. Within areas of responsibility maintain an in-depth understanding of the contract documents and be able to interpret and apply the contract specification to specific situations and resolve any issues with the service user, including obtaining a budget code for chargeable 'ad hoc' services.Due to a high demand of CV's we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer