Our client is a Building and Construction Facade and Curtain Walling contractor with a wide variety of sites across the county. They have been in business for over 20 years and have a significant client base due to the quality of their work and their professionalism.They are now looking for a site administrator/ Document controller to help on an ongoing project in Cambridge. You will be performing a wide variety of duties so experience within the job role would be preferable.The duties you will be expected to perform:* Liaising with project management teams on a daily basis
* Organising and collecting timesheets for operatives working on site
* Receive all calls in a professional manner
* Transfer calls when needed and taking messages.
* Meet and greet visitors and make them feel welcome and making sure they see the right person.Must Haves:* Experience of working as a Site Administrator or Document Controller ideally on main contractor sites in the Building and Construction Industry
* Ideally located in Cambridge or surrounding areas and can easily commute to and from the assignment.
* Smart appearance
* Be articulate
* Perform as a team player
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Experience as a site administrator would be preferable but not essentialFor more information, please call (Apply online only) to discuss further