Technical Project Manager
Contract // Technical Project Manager // 6 Months // Remote initially // ASAP
My Financial Services client is currently on the look out for a Technical Project Manager on a 6 months contract basis working remotely to begin with and then on site when safe to do so.
They are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a background in both Infrastructure and Network based projects, to help deliver the existing portfolio of projects currently inflight with their IT Work Programme.
You will form part of the SDI Project Management team, reporting directly into the Programme Manager, and will be allocated a sub set of the projects to deliver.
* Creation and management of all project governance documents, including PID, RACI and Requirement documents
* Working with the technical resources to develop the project plan, implementation approach and resources required to deliver the projects
* Manage the delivery of the projects including
* Project specific tasks where necessary such as data analysis, communications, process documents
* Manage the hand-over of projects into operational support across the SDI support teams, including Managed Service providers.
* 3-7 years of hands on project management experience with relevant experience in a technical based role
* Experience in the following technologies are an advantage:
o Windows Server 2012, 2016
o Office 0365 / Azure
o Windows 10
o DELL EMC
o Network switches including Cisco and Palo Alto
Please get in touch on (phone number removed) or email me on (url removed) for more information, Many thanks.