Morson International have an active requirement for a Scrum Master to work on an initial 3 month contract on client site in Croydon. The ideal candidate will help deliver multiple services and user interfaces, deployed upon a secure cloud environment running a distributed big data platform.***Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance***Key Responsibilities:* Guide the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
* Run Sprint ceremonies including, daily stand-ups, planning meetings, showcases, and retrospectives.
* Ensure that work undertaken by the team has been suitably prioritised and has a specific business benefit.
* Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
* Remove impediments that are preventing the team from delivery.
* Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of retribution or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving.
* Support and coach the Product Owner to maintain a product delivery roadmap that identifies deliverables, dependencies and milestones.
* Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
* Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and sharing of information across the programme.Experience Required* At least two years' experience in the use of Agile methodologies.
* Growing and facilitating highly motivated and capable teams to deliver innovative software products, as well as less experienced teams.
* Light-touch leadership that employs a highly collaborative approach to guide people without controlling them but employing authority when the situation requires.
* Facilitating inclusive decision-making and conflict resolution.
* Knowledge or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, estimating, TDD, continuous integration, pairing, automated testing.
* Mentoring skills that demonstrate the Agile values and principles.
* Helping teams and individuals become Agile in thought and behaviour.
* Experience of working on digital by default service standard compliant government websiteThe IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationshipsFor further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details