Assistant Site Manager
A key client of ours are seeking a Assistant Site Manager on a 6 month fixed term contract to join their dynamic team ASAP.
Our client offers a variety of services within the construction industry and act as a main contractor across residential and commercial sectors.
The candidate will carry out a number of duties, including but limited to:
Role and responsibilities:
* Reporting to the Site Manager and keeping them up to date with the site schedule
* Liaising with Stakeholders
* Ordering materials
* Resolving any issues within the team or sub-contractors
* Complying to all OHS regulations
* Managing a team of Supervisors and Labourers ensuring everyone knows what is expected of them
* Experience working on social housing refurbishment.
* A good understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at the conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review.
* People management experience, particularly in the context of managing sub-contractors, delivering a project.
The role is a fixed term initially but with a healthy pipeline of work already secured for 2021/2022, there is a possibility of getting extended.
The candidate must have experience of managing social housing refurbishment projects and must have the following certificates: SMSTS, 1st Aid and CSCS card (all must be in date)