Crewit resourcing are recruiting for a Construction Manager to join our team working on a major rail and LU projects in London.
We have a number of projects commencing soon and require some assistance with setting the sites up and day to day running of the sites who can operate both office and site based.
This role is responsible for the safe delivery of construction works. The Construction Manager is the lead for all delivery and must manage the site management resources across the project to ensure safe and productive delivery of work.
Candidates MUST HAVE both LU and NWR experience and can operate both office and site based from a civils/construction point of view.
The candidate must be able to drive and hold both PTS and LUCAS tickets as we have no time to train.
The Construction Manager is responsible for:
• The safe management and delivery of works on site.
• Ensuring all HSE and CDM criteria are adhered to.
• Ensuring all required reports, audits and quality requirements are undertaken and reported on.
• The delivery schedule and must ensure that all required materials are ordered in sufficient time to allow installation.
• You are expected to be an example of safe working practices
• For the safety and well being of the entire site based personnel and the environment around the site.
• Responsible to communicate any site based issues to the Construction / project manager for review.
• MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF construction works in the mainline rail and LU environment
• Diploma, Degree, HND or other work based qualifications.
• MUST HOLD PTS AND LUCAS cards.
• SMSTS or SSSTS qualifications required
This will be an ongoing contract to start ASAP, minimum of 6 months managing a variety of sites around London and the South East.
Get in touch to learn more