Document Controller - BIW Experience
Experienced Document Controller required for top ten build contractor - BIW - LondonMy top client is a global Construction Main Contractor and they are currently working on a very exciting & well known project based in Central London.I urgently require a knowledgeable, confident & hard working Document Controller - to start ASAP!Main duties & responsibilities* Maintain the document control filing and archiving in accordance with the company procedures.
* Check the validity of the documents in accordance with the Document Numbering System.
* Record the documents in the company database, organise the dispatch, collect the comments.
* To provide full secretarial support to Management including arranging meetings, producing agendas and minutes, circulating and collating information, arranging diaries
* To provide administrative support to the team and provide comprehensive support to the department as required
* To provide liaison with other companies/sites
* To assist in the organisation of seminars, meetings, conferences and help in the production of Powerpoint presentations as required
* To prepare reports as required, maintaining confidentiality at all timesPerson ProfileEssential
Good IT skills (MS Office)
BIW document control system experienceDesirableFamiliar with various web based document management systems
Good all round Document Control knowledge.if you are 100% confident you can compete all tasks to a high standard and hit the ground running then please apply today