2 year projectMy client is very well known and respected £400m turnover RC frames contractor who is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer on long term contracts after winning some major projects in the London area.They are now in urgent need of an experienced logistics Manager for one of their flagship projects in the heart of Central London’s West End.Project specifics are – Large mixed use development | Top down construction | Slipform core 25 storeys up/5 storeys down - £50 million RC frame.As Logistics Manager you will be responsible for; Lifting Team Management, Loading Bay Management, Deliveries Booking and organisation, Site Security, Traffic Marshals, Site Cleaning, Hoist and Operators Management.Duties:
• Plan site set-up to move labour, plant, and materials around site;
• Plan internal and external logistics routes through the project phases;
• Produce daily, weekly and long term movements plans;
• Responsible for all traffic management internally, externally and weighbridges;
• Organise resources to enable contract deadlines to be achieved;
• Ensuring health & safety policies are followed at all times;
• Complete environmental risk assessment;
• Maintain and manage Site Waste Management Plan to ensure the safe and efficient removal of waste from site;
• Manage team of operatives.
• 5 years’ experience as a Logistics Manager;
• A track record of delivery within a construction management or logistics function (over the past 3 years) that has led to performance improvement;
• Strong IT skills - comfortable on all Microsoft Office Package;
• Great interpersonal skills and communication skills;
• Process driven and solutions focused;
• Proven track record on Residential Projects.
Please get in touch if interested.
(Apply online only)