Our Client, a well-established company who have been at the forefront of their industry for over a hundred years are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join the Manufacturing Maintenance Team.The Maintenance Technicians are responsible for the daily maintenance of machinery tools and other plant equipment to ensure all are in an optimum state of repair with maximum operating efficiency and minimum downtime.What are my responsibilities?
* Scheduled and remedial maintenance of various types of equipment
* Supports maintenance of technical documentation of processes and equipment if required.
* Check and monitor constantly ensuring very high levels of attention to detail
* You must be able to follow instructions exactly as you are directed and not take short cuts or implement process improvements without following the correct procedure.What do I need to qualify for this role?
* Experience of maintaining production machinery
* A focus on health and safety is essential
* Exceptional levels of attention to detail
* High focus on quality
* Must be able to work well as part of a team
* A desire to continuously improve
* This role involves lots of standing, walking and some manual lifting always whilst paying close attention to the health and safety of yourself and those around you.Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment is essential for this role.Roles in the plant are safety critical and random drug and alcohol tests will be carried out. Failing this test could result in dismissal.Hours of work are Mon- Fri 07.30 to 16.30 on a daily rate of £110. However, you will need to be flexible as this may change to 12 hour shift work across days, nights and weekends with a shift allowance added.
This is for a 6 month contract.We are looking for candidates who possess very high levels of attention to detail with the ability to follow instructions in a logical and safe manner. If you have a passion for delivering quality and work well within a team environment this could be the job for you.Apply now via the website!Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer