Senior Site Engineer
Role: Senior Site EngineerLocation: Dublin City CentreDuration: Up to 2 Years WorkHourly Rate: €22-25 per hour (PAYE)3D Personnel is currently seeking a Senior Site Engineer for contract works in Dublin City Centre. The successful candidate will have 6+ years experience setting out on large scale projects and will have previous experience overseeing junior engineers.Duties:* Setting Out
* Supervising junior setting out engineers.
* Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors
* Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
* Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
* Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
* A proactive approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problemsRequired:* Minimum 5 Years experience working for a main contractor or specialist RC frame contractor as a Site Engineer
* Be proficient and willing to set out daily.
* Experience with RC Frame package essential
* Hold a valid safe pass
* Be able to work in Dublin City Centre