A new Site Manager position has just arrived in Reading, are you available for an immediate start? If so read on.
* Location: Reading, Berkshire
* Contract type: Freelance
* Start date: ASAP
* Duration: 8 Months
* Salary/Rate: £230 - £280 per day - dependant on experience
* Bond Recruit contact: Cameron McCarthy
One of the UK's leading contractors who have 3 current sites in Berkshire, with 6 more planned across the area in 2021.
A number of new build industrial developments and commercial units.
A large RC Frame project in Reading. £13M new build and a strong senior freelance manager will be required.
As the Site Manager for the development you will be responsible for the management of an Assistant Site Manager along with all the associated works and subcontract packages which include groundworks, structural and 278 works packages. Your role will include but not be limited to:
* Providing clear direction to the on-site contraction team
* Managing the day-to-day operation of the site.
* Managing all labourers and sub contractors to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time
* Ensuring the build is completed to specification with a high level of detail
* Producing reports accurately and on time
* Ensuring high quality is maintained through every aspect of the project
* You will have gained circa 3+ years experience working for a housing developer.
* Be immediately available for short term cover
* Have the correct CITB and First Aid qualifications for the position.
* Be able to control subcontract packages.
* Good level of IT literacy in Microsoft Office packages.
* Working knowledge of Asta Power Projects and document control software.
* Strong organisational skills with proven time management skills.
What you will get in return:
* A very competitive rate.
* Opportunity for further contracts across the region upon completion of the contract on a permanent or ongoing freelance basis.
* The chance to work on a well resourced project