A key client of ours are seeking a Site Manager on a 6 month fixed term contract to join their dynamic team ASAP.
Our client offers a variety of services within the construction industry and act as a main contractor across residential and commercial sectors.
The candidate will carry out a number of duties, including but limited to:
* Act as number one manager on a an extra care & housing project
* Be responsible for full H&S on site
* Be responsible for managing and maintaining the build programme
* Provide daily reports to a visiting contacts manager
* Ensure direct and sub-contractor work is conducted in line with programme
* Client liaison
The role is a fixed term initially but with a healthy pipeline of work already secured for 2021/2022, there is a possibility of getting extended.
The candidate must have experience of managing social housing refurbishment projects and must have the following certificates: SMSTS, 1st Aid and CSCS card (all must be in date)